Friday, July 31, 2009

TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND LOVE LETTER ONE


Let my emotions invade your soul. Allow me to caress your body with the waves of my voice. A sound so intoxicating and igniting every impulse in you.

You are my very life sweetheart, and every separation gives such endless heartache. I long to write you a love letter tonight. You are all about me - I seem to breathe you, hear you, feel you in me and of me.

What am I saying? What have you done to me? My senses?, I see you, I envision this strong man of in fact a man of such wonder that I've never seen or have ever been delighted by.

If ever there were any moments of you standing before me quite naked, It is only, in that instant that I loved you. Your sweet tenderness, And I am not thinking now of passion but of that other thing that makes me feel that, every inch of you is so precious to me.

Your broad shoulders, your strong legs and your warm skin that i'd love to clasp with my feet.-

We have everything before us, and we shall do great things. I have perfect faith in us, and so perfect is my love for you that I am, as it were still silent to my very soul.

I want nobody but you for my lover & my friend and to nobody but you shall I be faithful.

I am yours forever.

**********end

I wrote this letter for a future husband that I hope for of whom I have yet to share my life with. Dreams..Hope...Faith...Love..

Sarah Saldana


No comments:

Post a Comment